Hiring IITB RAs
We are hiring 2 “institute RA” positions in the June/July 2020 admission cycle, for the SAFE project. Please see the main project website, and demo videos, for a description of the SAFE system.
What you will be doing?
- Performance optimization of server (django python).
- New features such as student messaging, notifications.
- Grading assistant (AI assisted grading) for scanned subject answers.
- Providing installation, maintenance, and support for users of SAFE.
- The RAs are expected to work on the SAFE project for their MTech Project.
- Security related aspects of the project: in Android as well as iOS, location verification.
- The RA work will involve working for an average of 20 hours a week on R&D aspects of the project.
Why should you work for SAFE?
- There are a lot of exciting R&D projects as listed above.
- Your work will be immediately used by thousands of users at IITB as well as outside
- Quality-driven environment
- We have a competent as well as pleasant team of students and staff.
- Flexible work environment: for the most part , we care about work done more than when/from-where.
- There are a lot of exciting R&D projects as listed above
- Healthy work-life balance
- Great learning opportunity and pleasant work environment